If you guys could be so kind

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by CLC, Jun 11, 2001.

1. CLC

CLC LawnSite Member

Will you guys help me make up a flyer to pass around to get more accounts, Thanks so much :blob3:

2. Lawn-Scapes

Lawn-Scapes LawnSite Silver Member

Okay.. Here's my current flyer that seems to working good for me at the moment.

Everything is centered on page...

TSG Property Maintenance Co.

Est.1991

Lawn Cutting - Fertilizing - Hedge Trimming - Aerating - Seeding - Mulching - Clean Up & More

10 Year Anniversary Specials

**25% Off First Lawn Service Bill**

**10% Off Other Services**

Incredible Service At Competitive Rates!

Total Satisfaction Guaranteed!

References Avaiable - Call For Free Estimate

Tom S. Garvey
    555-1212

****************WARNING*********************

These Services May Not Be For Everyone,

Only Those Who Want The Very Best!

End Flyer----

Hope this helps :)

3. River Hill

River Hill LawnSite Member

Tom I received one of you flyers in my mailbox yesterday. Be careful about putting them in mailboxes. I live in DIAMOND HILLS. You flyer caught my attention, and that is what it suppose to do. I read the warning line twice. If I did not have more business than I wanted and was still handing out flyers I would probably consider using your idea. Send me a email, if you are in the neighborhood you should stop by.

4. Eric ELM

Eric ELM Husband, Father, Friend, Angel

:eek: TSG, you got caught by a member. ;)

What are the odds of this happening? :)

5. River Hill

Tom, keep on passing out those flyers (just not on the mailboxes) the area is growing and you should get more work than you can handle. I don't cut at all in the county. I cut about 30 miles from where I live. I have had my neighbors ask me to cut their lawns before, but I will never do work where I live.

6. I think the odds of being cought by a forum memmber will keep on comming down. This site is growing and always impoving in quality.

John

7. Lawn-Scapes

Who'd a thought :D

Brians (are there two of you?),

It's a small world. I'm glad it caught your attention. I have been getting decent response (at least 1 call per 100). Tell your neighbors to call me!!! I don't think you found it 'in' your box. I know that's a big no no. It's okay to place on the box though. Asked numerous postal workers. 30 miles... are you traveling to Baltimore County, Howard County or over in Potomac? We'll have to meet one day...

8. River Hill

Tom, there is only 1 of me. It was in my box, maybe the mailman put it in there or a neighbor. If you are getting a response rate of 1 per hundred that is pretty good for this area. I do all my work in Howard. I was only getting a 1 per 2 hundred response. Take care and if people ask I will tell them to give you a call. I know you are already ahead of most people, just because of this site. I know there a few of us from MD here. I think in the fall we are going to try and get together for some beverages.

9. PrimeGreen Lawn

PrimeGreen Lawn LawnSite Member

This is an older post, but hey...I'm all for the drinks..since it's your idea Brians, I think you should buy!

Scott:D

10. Lawn-Scapes

I forgot to mention that my flyer has been copyrighted and cannot be used without expressed written consent :)

Also for the newbies, if you are going to put anything like the 'warning' I put on my flyer... You must be prepared to back it up!

Brians,

Sounds good for a get together. Have you met Scott? I did last week. He's okay... but from his reply here.. sounds cheap :)

BTW, I drink Coke ;)