If you had an employee show up with these would you....

Discussion in 'Irrigation' started by FIMCO-MEISTER, Aug 10, 2011.

1. Mark B

Mark B LawnSite Bronze Member

I only wear a pair running shoes as well. But now I think I will go out and buy a pair of the keens.

But again irritation is a PT thing for me since I a sweet FT job.

sir, YES sir!!

2. AI Inc

AI Inc LawnSite Fanatic

I sell in em and wear em on light days. Sure are comfortable and quick to slip off if ya have to go into the house.

3. txgrassguy

txgrassguy LawnSite Gold Member

I saw a guy wearing a pair of those things for the first time maybe two weeks ago.

Here I am, on the range shepherding the shooters through their first safety briefing and I look down and see those things. I'm like "WTF are those queer bait things?" Dude says to me he doesn't appreciate my humor - so I replied I'd have to kick my own ass if I wore those things.

4. stebs

stebs LawnSite Senior Member

So you're one of those guys.... :wall

5. DanaMac

DanaMac LawnSite Fanatic

Can't remember the last time I tucked a shirt it, and it sure has never been on a job site. I'm there to get wet and dirty and stinky, not write computer code.

6. Mark B

Mark B LawnSite Bronze Member

I forgot to add. I do have a pair of the 5 fingers shoes to trail run in. They are really comfy.

Sir,YES sir!!!
    Posted via Mobile Device

7. ARGOS

ARGOS LawnSite Silver Member

Sorry Dana...belly in the way?

Buuuwwaaahahahaha

8. DanaMac

DanaMac LawnSite Fanatic

I'm working on it!!!!!!!

(Why won't it post in all caps when I type in all caps?)

9. Would they be good for walking in streams? Would sand or gravel get inside?
    Posted via Mobile Device

10. Stuttering Stan

Stuttering Stan LawnSite Bronze Member

Yes, I am. I strongly believe in image. I feel it's the easiest way to seperate yourself from the competition, especially with the upper end client. Image and knowing how to talk to the customer go hand-n-hand.
    When meeting with a new client/ property manager, I always carry a clean change of clothes. The first impression is HUGE, and will be what they remember. Never pass up a chance to make a positive impression.