1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

If you make your own flyers, what program do you use?

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by MacLawnCo, Sep 27, 2002.

1. BigJim

BigJim LawnSite Senior Member

2nd that LGF,Ms Word is all you need to make good flyers

MATTHEW LawnSite Senior Member
    from NE OHIO

I used Corel Printhouse. Cost me about $10. You can do about anything if you have a scanner.
  3. walker-talker

walker-talker LawnSite Platinum Member
    from Midwest

MS Publisher here. I just bought it last week and I like it. I had used a "user friendly" Printshop Pro Deluxe, but hated it.

4. KirbyKLC

KirbyKLC LawnSite Member

We use a cheapo called PrintShop. Works ok for us as long as the wife is nearby!!:D
  5. f350

f350 Banned
    from mi

ms works
  6. dmk395

dmk395 LawnSite Senior Member
    from Ma

Microsoft Powerpoint
  7. Hoosier Mower

Hoosier Mower LawnSite Member

MS Word is all we ever use. It seems to work just as good as the high priced ones.
  8. kirbyap

kirbyap LawnSite Member

im gettin flyers ready for printing and was wondering if anyone knew a web site that has graphic designes and stuff to add color to my flyer. :blob3:
  9. turfmarketing

turfmarketing LawnSite Member
    from Ohio

10. Tvov

Tvov LawnSite Bronze Member
    from CT

Possibly I haven't been keeping up with Lawnsite threads, but "monthly flyers to 3000 homeowners"??! EVERY month you are going to send out 3000 flyers? What for? And if "Cost is no hinderance", why not just have them done professionally? All you have to do is tell a designer what you want, and they do all the work!

Like I said, there is a good possibility I am missing something here.

We usually just send out a "spring mailing"to existing customers, and use MS Word to do it. For new customers, we simply mail them a "New Customer Information" mailing, using MS Word.