If you make your own flyers, what program do you use?

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by MacLawnCo, Sep 27, 2002.

1. BRIAN GALLO

BRIAN GALLO LawnSite Senior Member

I use microsoft publisher for everything, including flyers, notes, letters, invoices and business cards. Easy to use and very professional results. Costs about $130.

2. roscioli

roscioli LawnSite Senior Member

I used word... every new version becomes more and more like a graphic design program.

3. michigangrass

michigangrass LawnSite Member

All of these high end design solutions...I bet there are a number of people out there along with myself that would love to see some of these masterpieces.

For flyers...Word...learn your toolbars.

4. MacLawnCo

MacLawnCo LawnSite Bronze Member

As we say in cards, you have to pay to see,;)

As an update, i did end up with Quark and Indesign. Im happy with both and both are rather straightforward to use.

5. nelbuts

nelbuts LawnSite Bronze Member
    from SW, FL

Hey, try adobe photo shop elements. They have a $30 rebate right now. Retail cost is $89 and it does everything that photoshop does except some finer color seperation.

6. KirbysLawn

KirbysLawn Millenium Member

Microsoft Publisher is a great program, spending $800 on a program it better be good. I have pagemaker and it sucks, remember, how much sells will you need to make and how much work...to pay for a $800 program.

7. 1MajorTom

1MajorTom Senior Moderator

Very true Ray. I use Publisher also, and I don't have any complaints.

8. KLMlawn

KLMlawn LawnSite Senior Member

Who really worries about price when everyone has access to Kazaa or any other reliable P2P file sharing program ...?
    Whatcha wanna get for free today ............