If you need parts/wiring diagrams click here

Discussion in 'Mechanic and Repair' started by salinasmechanic, Jul 1, 2011.

1. ArenaLandscaping

ArenaLandscaping LawnSite Member

2. dboyd351

dboyd351 LawnSite Bronze Member

OK, thanks again. I've got the articulating hedgetrimmer head with the pole attached and I'm trying to figure out if a powerhead selling on eBay will work to power it. I think the powerhead may work, but it looks like there may be a mounting ring or something you use to attach the pole to the powerhead.

That's why I need the two sets of schematics.

3. ArenaLandscaping

Tecumseh H60 Owners Manual: http://www.2cpdonline.com/scan_pdf/H60.PDF

4. fixer67

fixer67 LawnSite Silver Member

I am fairly good on Walker electrical systems. Let me know if I can help.

5. BigFish

BigFish LawnSite Silver Member

All ya gotta do is go to the Walker site and enter yer numbers . Should be avail in the parts listing.

6. ArenaLandscaping

7. chuacro

chuacro LawnSite Senior Member

No fixer67 you are not fairly good you are excellent. You helped me solve 3 or more problems and now the mower is back running as it should. I sent him pics of my mower and he was able to direct me to the areas to check. I also appreciate all help with diagram help on this site. With the help of my son who works as a electronics repairman we were able to trouble shoot and repair in about 2 hours. This is why I enjoy lawnsite.

8. electric

electric LawnSite Member

Fixer: What Walker dealership do you work for or own? Also which distributor takes care of your area if so? Out here in the east we have Precision Works as our distributor. They are awesome!
    Posted via Mobile Device