If you're going to do per cut billing......

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by GeeVee, Jul 2, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GeeVee

GeeVee LawnSite Senior Member

.... may as well be a piss-wink operator from Jersey.

Any Mowron wanting to keep working in the field can keep doing the per-cut work.......

Any wannabe from Podunk, Jersey won't be able to get out from behind the Lawnboy cause he has to make sure he is there to collect his check and get raked over the coals by the grumpy tenant.

Then again, he's capable of getting honest help to collect his due?

Get a clue, boy.

When you've arrived, your clients pay you well, and you don't sweat them paying.

You're a ways from there. I had (have) clients, you will likely always have customers. There is a big difference.

2. Norm Al

Norm Al LawnSite Bronze Member

i put $55,000.00 in my pocket last month!

i dont worry if a guy is 2 days late!

but you know how it is in jersey!:)

3. walker-talker

walker-talker LawnSite Platinum Member
    from Midwest

Ok...I will be the first one on this. What the hell are you talking about???

4. tiedeman

tiedeman LawnSite Fanatic
    from earth

I am a little confused too..I was waiting for someone to say what you said walker

5. Norm Al

6. bobbygedd

bobbygedd LawnSite Fanatic
    from NJ

gee vee, is a standard pee on lawn boy. he doesn't care if or when he gets paid. if they don't pay at all, he says, "oh well."

7. GeeVee

Hardly the case, Crotch Cuddler.

Only debt I ever got burned on was loans to emplyees I was trying to help get themselves back on track.

Twice I collected when I approached the debtor with the lein in my hand. Both times were just great timing. One was going through the divorce grinder and each party thought they could stick the other with the bill. Another was a real estate scumbag who I bluffed by telling him I was going to lein every one of his places. Both cases were high four figure amounts.

Bobby was ranting in another thread, and I thought I'd point out that he's likely to remain a loser for a few more years yet.

8. bobbygedd

bobbygedd LawnSite Fanatic
    from NJ

gee vee, stop stalking me you closet queer. mr. "i am retired", never posts till after 5 pm. typical working mans schedule. my guess, he pumps gas or is the janitor at a local catholic school. my guess is, if you've only had collection problems twice, you are working for far less than the going rate, and your clients can't wait to pay you.

9. Norm Al

im surprised that all this sexual inuendos go unpunished? must be a bunch of pagans running this thread?

10. GeeVee

I'm an engineer with the DEP. I do get here at all hours of the day though.

I explained both instances clearly enough for someone with an IQ of more than 35, which excludes you.

Your problem is is that you probably "Guess" at too many things.

Guess you ought to realize I had no problems satisfying the clients, and never had to advertise. I knew exactly what the going rate for the lawnderelicts were, and they weren't even close.

Trust me, Yankee. I was the most expensive service provider in the area. Landscape installs were always on a wait list, and there was always a list. I bid nothing. Ever.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.