1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Ignorant people

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by BRIMOW525, Jun 22, 2002.

1. BRIMOW525

BRIMOW525 LawnSite Member

I was edging a doctors office the other day. It has 2 entrances. 1 with steps and 1 that is a ramp for wheelchairs. ( they go to the same door) The steps where edged and I was working on the ramp when this "proffesional" woman was walking directly behind me (while I was edging with a weed eater), taps me on the shoulder and says "Excuse Me!" so turned and looked .. cut the trimmer off and said "yes?" .... " I'm trying to walk here!" as she snaps her neck and struts up the walk. I stood there for a second and turned and said " What the h*ll is wrong with the steps? Can't u see I'm working here?" ( I was a little peved) She says " I didn't want to use the steps" and walked inside. I thought to myself.." man I'd hate to be her husband!" can u believe that? What is wrong with people? Had to tell someone
  2. dukester

dukester LawnSite Member

I'm sorry about that. I’m sure I know the woman personally. Was she driving a yellow Walker? I was glad to hear she was at least well dressed. I tell my wife to call you later and apologize when she gets up.
  3. SLS

SLS LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Mars

Just be thankful that she is not one of your customers! :eek:
  4. MOW ED

MOW ED LawnSite Fanatic

Shes got a small life to balance out her big ego. BTW it wasn't a Shrinks Office she was going in to was it?
  5. Brickman

Brickman LawnSite Bronze Member

SLS is so right!

Makes me think of a good bumper sticker, one that I need.

"My Ex's other car was a broom!"

I am sure that this womans other car was a broom too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  6. Albemarle Lawn

Albemarle Lawn LawnSite Bronze Member

7. mdb landscaping

mdb landscaping LawnSite Silver Member

Since we are on the topic of ignorance, i was mowing a hill at a really nice house the other day, and in the middle of mowing it, the lady comes out and lets her dog out to do its business. The dog runs right up the hill and squats right in front of me to do the business. The lady is just standing there watching the dog and i have to stop the mower so the dog can ****. i just glared at the the lady in disbelief. some people are ignorant. In your case, i bet she was driving a bmw? am i correct?
  8. Brimow525
    I would have asked here where she works so I can come by and take a s--t next to her desk.
  9. DaddyRabbit

DaddyRabbit LawnSite Senior Member

I learned this a long time ago, theres no pleasing a Yankee woman. It would have been nice if you could have just hit the B---- in the head w/the trimmer and been done w/it.
  10. leprechaun_50

leprechaun_50 LawnSite Member

You should have just mowed around the pile and kept on going.