ignore feature

Discussion in 'Questions, Rules, Suggestions' started by bobbygedd, May 31, 2003.

1. bobbygedd

bobbygedd LawnSite Fanatic
    from NJ

how does this thing work? if i reply to a post, can someone who has me on ignore see it? can i see thier threads? i havnt been getting any replies lately, im assuming most here have me on ignore.

2. 1MajorTom

1MajorTom Senior Moderator

If someone has you on ignore, then no, they can't see your posts.
    Yes, you will still able to see their threads and posts though.

3. Is someone has you on their "ignore list" they can't see "your" post, but they will be able to see the others.

However when they come across your post, it says "This user is on your ignore list, would you like to view this post click here"

4. 1grnlwn

1grnlwn LawnSite Bronze Member

And the funny thing is it drives you nuts wondering what their next stupid comment is and you finally have to click it to see what they said. IMHO

5. Doc Pete

Doc Pete LawnSite Gold Member

What does that say about the person who is "using" the ignore list:D
    Come on give me a break. What gives with you guy's. We all are trying to help. We all ----- and moan. We all act like kids at one time or another. We're all Hypocrites. I admit I act like a jerk every so often:dizzy: . If you can't look in the mirror, you guy's need help............
    Look at LGF and myself. We were at it all the time. Now we both find out it's only because we're so much alike. He's got a ton of info and yet half the time you guy's ignore him for his honestly.
    Remember it's only a TV monitor you're looking at..............