ihave the 2007 hustler mini-z 42 inch cut 19 hp kaw

Discussion in 'Hustler Turf Equip (Archived)' started by SPENCER HUNTER, Jun 2, 2008.

1. SPENCER HUNTER

SPENCER HUNTER LawnSite Member

don't know to do about this issue I just installed my 2nd deck belt with under 150 hr's on machine my 1st belt broke at 100 hr's and now the new one broke with just over with about 50 more hr's these belt's at 40.00 each,, when I went to the dealer in Forrest park. ga I picked up 2 of these at $85.00 w/tax, I need your help with these issue,,,,,,, what keeps making these belts break ?,,,,,,,,,,,,,:confused:

2. mowerconsultant

mowerconsultant LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Syracuse, NY

What is your serial #?
    There may be a update to change the alignment of your deck belt.
    Alignment, tension, debris all could be a reason, your dealer needs to look at the mower to get it solved for you.

Pj

3. SPENCER HUNTER

to day I went to my dealership,, they told me there is a up date to change the alignment on my deck belt it was some kind kit,,,designed to lower the belt while I do lower cuts,,, will I have to purchase this kit ? right now I have 5 accounts that want have there lawn cut 1 3/4 to 2 inches in height,,, and they have had problems,, when you cut at lower setting,, they checked,, my tension on my belt and see if there is any trash causing the problem,,, I clean my deck after every cutting,,just before I put up,,, my blower, I was told that this should fix the problem,, on the belt breaking problem,,,,,,,,,:hammerhead:

4. SPENCER HUNTER

THE MODEL NUMBER YOU ASKED FOR # 928200 for my machine for my 2007 mini-Z 42 INCH CUT 19 HP KAW,,,

5. mowerconsultant

Male, from Syracuse, NY

The update is under warranty.
    I need to make sure your model needs it though, I need your serial #.

6. SPENCER HUNTER

the hustler dealership went and looked at my model number,,and serial number,, long story short they fixed my mower they replaced the pto pulley,, every thing seems to working a whole lot better the belt is level at lower setting's instead of being curved,,so far so good,,, thanks again HUSTLER,,,,,,,,:)

7. mowerconsultant

Male, from Syracuse, NY

Sounds good!!