I'll help you if you help me

Discussion in 'Landscape Architecture and Design' started by sodgod, Jan 19, 2005.

1. sodgod

sodgod LawnSite Member

I just bought some new landscape design software. Not the top of the line stuff but it does what i need it to do. I was wondering if anyone had any pictures of a clients house that i could load into the program and practice on. If you want you i can send them back to you if you want to see how it turns out.

2. sc8per_7

sc8per_7 LawnSite Member

I have a couple of bids I'm currently working on, send me your email or call me and see what we can come up with. I'm trying to figure out this new program I just got myself. FigtreeandOlive@netscape.com or 417-598-0583. Thanks, Good Day,God Bless. Art

3. Popper357

Popper357 LawnSite Member

I've been taking the PCDI course for landscape design and love! I've been hand drafting a plan veiw and learning how to draw building, shrubs, trees, fences, ground covers and basically everything that shows up on a residential property. There's a large number because any visible item needs to be draw and depicted acurately for a design to be usuable and effective. It does take some time to draw but I bet that I can knock them out quickly after some more experience. I love designing and that's more of the challenge; drawing is the fun part. I've never looked at any computer aided stuff but it is definitely important for the future but hand drafting is important to learn first. I'd like to see some computer aided stuff; anyone know of a good starter program?