I'll pay half the cost 4 U ocdc from YORK!!!

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by ProCut Lawn Care, Apr 4, 2008.

1. ProCut Lawn Care

ProCut Lawn Care LawnSite Member

You read it right. I will pay half the cost of the OCDC built for your scag 61" velocity deck if you can take it to the at their location to build it. They make the best most durable product and I want 1 however after talking to them they have not built one for a scag velocity deck and dont', and CAN'T get the specs. I do not have time to fool with taking pictures and measurements to send to them and then something just be wrong by 1/4 inch, not because of them but my measuring. oir them not having a machine in shop to test on.

The way this will work is in addition to replying to this post send me a pm that you are willing to take your mower to their location.
    I will pay York half the cost of building your ocdc and mine up front. You will be responsible for the other half. If you don't pay your half someone can get one at half price.

1. YOU MUST HAVE A SCAG 61" velocity deck only.
    2. YOU MUST TAKE YOUR MACHINE TO THEM AT THEIR LOCATION IN PA.
    3. YOU MUST PAY FOR 1/2 OF ONE UNIT APROX 145 (TOTAL COST +/- 285)

I NEED ONE YESTERDAY SO LET'S GET BUSY, I HAVE THE $$$$$ IF YOU ARE LOCAL AND HAVE THE TIME.payup

2. 4 seasons lawn&land

4 seasons lawn&land LawnSite Gold Member
    from NY

whats a ocdc?

3. scottm1

scottm1 LawnSite Member
    from Mo

Obviously I am too far away to help you on this, but was wondering if York has a website that I could go to so I could look at their products. I did a search and found nothing

4. supercuts

supercuts LawnSite Silver Member

ditto, to be honest, im not really sure what he is trying to do, have a new deck built??

5. Sweet Tater

Sweet Tater LawnSite Silver Member

ocdc..... operator controlled discharge cover. or something like that. it covers the deck discharge and can be opened or closed while you are in the seat.

6. Power Chute Design

Power Chute Design LawnSite Senior Member

We make a Power Chute for Scag's Velocity deck and have many, many satisfied Scag customers. Go to our website to see multiple photos of the Scag unit on our Images page.

7. ProCut Lawn Care

the website is
    http://www.yorksheet.com/

the product is the director
    http://www.yorksheet.com/aprod03.htm

When I talked to the owner a few weeks ago he had not made on for the scag velocity deck. They are custom built in house but are the best most heavy duty ocdc on the market.

ocdc= Operator Controlled Discharge Chute. open or close the discharge chute for mowing next to beds or roads wher you need to close the chute to prevent clippings or debris from flying.

Their address is
    255 Church Road, York, PA 17402

8. ProCut Lawn Care

power chute, can the flap be opend or close to a partial open or closed position. Used as a deflector but not closed , say a 30 to 45 degree angle?

9. DLCS

DLCS LawnSite Platinum Member

I have a Power Chute on a 757. Bought the chute last Spring, money well spent. I've built my own in the past. I can tell you the Power Chute is very nice. yes, you can stop it anywhere you want it. I typically mow with it partially open, while mowing along roadsides and such.

10. BeautifulBlooms

BeautifulBlooms LawnSite Senior Member

where else can these be purchased? I have a ferris IS 1500 and would love to get one of those for my machine, what a time saver.