Illegal to put Flyers ON mailbox?

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by recycledsole, Mar 7, 2014.

1. A. W. Landscapers  Inc.

A. W. Landscapers Inc. LawnSite Bronze Member

Placing flyers on mailboxes shows you have no respect for federal postal regulations.

As far as knowing "how to conduct business in a professional manner" goes, I have numerous years of experience conducting business in a professional manner with people who will only conduct business with you if you come highly recommended and your professional etiquette is top notch.

I could tell you about all the times I've conducted business with State Governors, US Senators and Representatives, State and Local Law Enforcement Agencies, The United States Secret Service, Foreign Dignitaries, 2 NYC Mayors, celebrities, professional athletes, high net worth individuals, too many large corporations and businesses to list, and a whole slew of regular people and small local businesses, but I don't want to bore you with all the details about how I've conducted business in a professional manner.

However unlikely, your advice about placing flyers on mailboxes could result in someone being charged with a federal offenseÂ…that by definition is not how to conduct business in a professional manner.