Im 13 here is a link to my video for my equ

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by Greenlandscaping, Apr 22, 2011.

1. Greenlandscaping

Greenlandscaping LawnSite Member

2. ajslands

ajslands LawnSite Silver Member

Kudos for being young and not a punk and being active in this business.

I do hae two questions though?
    How do you have a truck at 13?
    Being 13, aren't you a little young to be doing tree work?

3. bobcat48

bobcat48 LawnSite Gold Member

Looks great,nice equipment.goodluck and enjoy the season!

4. DoornbosOutdoorServices

DoornbosOutdoorServices LawnSite Member

You got a real nice set up there but I was thinking the samething...

5. flyingdutch16

flyingdutch16 LawnSite Senior Member

Wow thats a really nice setup for a 13 year old. That craftsman tractor is the exact same as the one i just sold. That thing is a beast and cuts very nicely btw, to bad had i had to upgrade to a Zero Turn. Good Luck this season!

Btw how many lawns you cutting this season?

6. Schrock Lawns

Schrock Lawns LawnSite Senior Member

Looks good
    Posted via Mobile Device

7. Greenlandscaping

Im cutting about 10 but i have 3 yards that are over 3 acres. Im cutting around 15 to 20 acres a week but i will be picking up more jobs. I do everything from mulching to garage clean outs so im doing ok

8. lawnsunlimited6

lawnsunlimited6 LawnSite Member

work hard,and build a good customer base while your young,it will pay off down the road.Most teens are in the house on some kind of electronic!!!!!!!!!!!

9. Greenlandscaping

The truck is my brothers he joined the buisness when i got my trailer at the end of the summer last year. However i pay for the gas and now at 4.10 a gallon:dizzy:. I cut mostly trees that are on the ground but we do small tree removal if it looks like we can take it on. My dads a climber so he will do anything.

10. RainMen

RainMen LawnSite Member

I'm guessing your parents started you off with most of the big equipment? I know a lot of parents spoil their kids, but I don't know too many who do it with straight trimmers and chain saws :laugh:

Good for you, kid, you keep working hard and you will be successful at whatever you choose to do. :weightlifter: