1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Im 13 years old. Here is my work thread. Yes this is MY work.

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by Greenlandscaping, Nov 17, 2011.

1. FinerCutslawnCare

FinerCutslawnCare LawnSite Bronze Member

Im confused here...5 acres...ok check...bag only 2 check, ten minutes to bag one acre with a wb bagger....are you blowing dust around? That would take forever to bag an acre with a wb bagger! I give ya props for starting young, but something just seems off. And btw when it comes to bagging the price normally gets doubled.

2. FinerCutslawnCare

FinerCutslawnCare LawnSite Bronze Member

and how did you are the homeowner come with a 17 DAY rotation?!?!? :dizzy:grass has to be dang near a foot tall!

3. Greenlandscaping

Greenlandscaping LawnSite Member

In the picture it wasent cut for about a month. He picked the cut for the week. It is usually not that high when i cut it.

4. Greenlandscaping

Its his second house. He does that a lot. I move the prices a lot there different almost every time we go their.

5. Mikegyver

Mikegyver LawnSite Bronze Member

Man...word of advice...don't stay up and post this late! Its 11:45 here and its 12:45 in your time zone! You need the sleep so you can grow up right :weightlifter: , get good grades, and all the other stuff that our parents have told us.
    Mike (who was 13 once)

Last edited: Nov 22, 2011
  6. Greenlandscaping

Im on a different schedule here. Wake up for 6 30 go to school right after school i have wrestling for 2 hours so i get home at 5:15 usually. Take a shower eat something then go and take a nap. Get up at usually 9 30 or 10 to do my homework and computer stuff.

7. Mikegyver

Mikegyver LawnSite Bronze Member

OK man just checking.

8. Darryl G

Darryl G LawnSite Fanatic

Awwww...how cute, he takes a nap. :laugh:

9. don't knock it, as soon as the wife goes to work, i sneak back to the house to take a nap too.

10. oh yeah, your 13, enjoy being a kid while you can.