I'm 15, And this is what I'm starting with.

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by stuffdeer, Apr 11, 2006.

1. stuffdeer

stuffdeer LawnSite Bronze Member

Hey all,

Please, don't bash me for what equipment I bought, I love the stuff already.

Listings are in My Signature.
    I am going to be looking at a Lesco 36" soon also.

Mike

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. AL Inc

AL Inc LawnSite Bronze Member

Mike-nothing to be ashamed of...Keep up the good work. I started with much worse, a LawnBoy that my friend and I pulled out of the garbage:laugh:

3. RedWingsDet

RedWingsDet LawnSite Gold Member
    from Detroit

thats just like what i started with but with a dakota and I didnt even have a Backpack blower when I started.

4. cgland

cgland LawnSite Bronze Member

I like your pen.

Chris

5. MarcSmith

MarcSmith LawnSite Fanatic

just be care ful with the slpi shaft stuff, unless theve come a long way, you'll be lucky to get a good season out of it.

My first lawn mower was a 21" highwheel murray. and my blower was an echo handeld and an 87 s10 with the 2.8 v6. but we all gotta start somewhere.

Just remember that the equipment is not geared towards full on commercial use, so as you start getting some $$$ set some aside for upgrades for next season.

6. rfed32

rfed32 LawnSite Senior Member
    from Hatboro

nice how do u drive at 15 tho....i have an s10 now smart thinkin saves on gas and it will pull some too...

7. mulcahy mowing

mulcahy mowing LawnSite Senior Member
    from ma

good luck thats how i started a few years back....

8. troy03

troy03 LawnSite Member

Mike,
    Its still good to see that some kids are still willing to get out there and do work. If you do good work and know how to handle customers you will go far. If you do this, word will spread fast. Take my advice, Dont stop learning.

9. RedWingsDet

RedWingsDet LawnSite Gold Member
    from Detroit

Troy is right, when I was 16 and started out like that, I had one 6 customers, and over a period of 3 months it grew to 50 accounts. One of those 6 customers gained me like 20 customers from all her freinds. I'll tell ya this tho, only take what you can handle and trust me, dont let ur grades go down cause of work, that happened to me sophmore year and effed up my overall gpa, especially when 9,11,and 12 i ahd 3.0s. oh well lol. good luck, and start saving for some commercial equipment

10. stuffdeer

stuffdeer LawnSite Bronze Member

Hey, Thanks everyone.

Is there like any Dinners that people from this site get together and go to?

Mike