1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

I'm 19 in the biz

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by BrandonLawns, May 18, 2006.

1. BrandonLawns

BrandonLawns LawnSite Member

I’m 19 years old with 25 accounts. This is my second year in the biz. I was working at fast food restraint (it really sucked) making a couple hundred dollars a week. Now i have money coming in like never before. This is a great biz to get into at a young age. :waving:

2. cooltype

cooltype LawnSite Member

nice gay little wave you got there, its sweet:laugh:

3. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping LawnSite Gold Member

gotta love it man, welcome to LS, what do you have for equipment??

4. SSS 18734

SSS 18734 LawnSite Member

Hey man! I'm in a similar situation as you are and was wondering if you could give me some tips? I have about 7 clients right now but am having an awfully hard time getting it up to about 25 where I want it to be. How did you get that many weekly customers? I've been passing out flyers with very little success.

5. MysticLandscape

MysticLandscape LawnSite Bronze Member

You out of highschool, I am going into my Sr. year, i got 52 accounts and its my second year in bus.

6. DBL

DBL LawnSite Silver Member

im graduating high school this year and next year my brother will be a senior. we started young too

7. DBL

DBL LawnSite Silver Member

i think yours is a gay little wave

8. ZOO YORK

ZOO YORK LawnSite Member

i went full time at age 16, dropped out of high school to go fulltime. i make good money and i love what i do.

9. Brendan Smith

Brendan Smith LawnSite Bronze Member

you are kind of new to be giving other members crap :hammerhead:

10. Brendan Smith

Brendan Smith LawnSite Bronze Member

welcome to ls. you're not too far from my hometown (newburgh) if i'm not mistaken. good luck in your venture!