I'm Back!!

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by IMPACT, Aug 16, 2004.

IMPACT LawnSite Member

In case anyone has missed me, <sniff!>, I am back after many weeks off line. Someone hacked my computer, and really had some fun with it. The computer techs couldn't figure everything out that was wrong. Nonetheless, they erased all my cookies , stored passwords, and my email files when they did the re install for the hard drive...so long story short, I had to re register b/c LS was not recognizing my email address( I had to change ISP's as well), and couldn't get my old login info emailed back to me. Anyways, glad to be back at LS!!
    Impact Landscaping
  2. txlawnking

txlawnking LawnSite Bronze Member

Sorry to hear your Puter' got jacked, Impact.. welcome back!
  3. Andyinchville2

Andyinchville2 LawnSite Member

Sorry to hear about that....welcome back.....I had to re register too because I changed ISPs and I couldn't get the changes made to my old account so I'm pretty much starting over here too.

IMPACT LawnSite Member

Thanks guys. It really sucks, huh Andy? I feel naked without my old ID and my 700+ posts under my name..oh well..
  5. MOW ED

MOW ED LawnSite Fanatic

Hi and welcome to Lawnsite, the biggest online community of lawn and landscape professionals in the world.......

Sorry you already knew that. Glad you made it back. I myself had a hard drive crash a week ago and it was a major deal to reinstall everything that I needed to run. Luckily I had remembered my passwords but I did lose lots of stuff.
    Keep posting to get that noob count up again. Take care.

FERT-TEK LawnSite Bronze Member

Welcome back, coincidence maybe, but I had to re-format my computer also about three weeks ago. I had similar problems too.
  7. FrankenScagMachines

FrankenScagMachines LawnSite Platinum Member
    from IN

welcome back! i've changed computers (upgraded) but got everything changed over just fine. but i remember my passwords (well usually LOL).
    Good to see ya again and keep posting!
  8. fga

fga LawnSite Silver Member

your back to "newbie scrub category"!:D i emailed you a few weeks ago. i went to your website that was on your profile and clicked on your site. wondering if everything was alright, i guess you never got it. glad you back. gonna put your Star Wars avatar back up? Computers are a love hate relationship.....

IMPACT LawnSite Member

Geesh, I'm a newbie scrub....LOL. What's the world coming to? Glad to be back in touch with many of my good friends here at LS.Thanks guys. ED, now you know why I never got back to you about the Palm..sorry.
  10. olderthandirt

olderthandirt LawnSite Platinum Member
    from here

Don't worry about your 700 hundred + post, 699 were not worth reading. lmao welcome back Bill