I'm getting a Toro Timemaster 30

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing Equipment' started by Smallaxe, Dec 21, 2012.

1. GMLC

GMLC LawnSite Platinum Member

Yup, Exmarks new 30" commercial. Toro has a commercial version as well.
    Posted via Mobile Device

2. Exact Rototilling

Exact Rototilling LawnSite Fanatic

Great point. +1

Again I love the fold up handle on mine this is a big strike against the commercial version that I may or may not buy down the road.....

3. CowboysLawnCareDelaware

CowboysLawnCareDelaware LawnSite Senior Member
    from DE

I have heard the name ybravo one other time on this site two years ago. My only issue is that their isn't a dealer near me. I have to call to see where the closest one is. It's the same price as an Exmark, have you used both?

-Michael

4. Exact Rototilling

Exact Rototilling LawnSite Fanatic

I have not used both. I pulled the trigger on the yBravo 25 years ago based on rumors of it mowing wet grass well.

I fully admit that the yBravo got left behind quite a bit this last season since I've had the T30. Wet grass can be mowed to a point with the T30 but hands down the yBravo 25 with the high vent bag is the best.

I have some blades on hand that will hopefully provide Ultra lift on the yBravo this next season.
    Posted via Mobile Device

5. Richard Martin

Richard Martin LawnSite Fanatic

I'd rather use the Homeowner version and have it break down every week, than use a Chinese mower.

6. NEW CITY LAWN CARE LLC

NEW CITY LAWN CARE LLC LawnSite Bronze Member

What blades did you find/where for the YBravo 25"?

7. H & M Yard Improvements

H & M Yard Improvements LawnSite Member

I saw a video for a commercial time master. I asked my dealer about them. He said the new ones come out in January. He also said that many landscapers bought the homeowner version and they were bringing them back with problems. He tried to tell them to wait until the commercial versions came out but they didn't listen. I myself am interested in the commercial 30" timemaster!
    Posted via Mobile Device

8. newguy123

newguy123 LawnSite Bronze Member

There was a guy on LS a few months back that bought several TimeMasters and he said they all held up perfectly fine for his business. He also said he never sharpened the blades nor changed the oil. I'll try finding the link for the thread...

9. newguy123

newguy123 LawnSite Bronze Member

10. NEW CITY LAWN CARE LLC

NEW CITY LAWN CARE LLC LawnSite Bronze Member