1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

I'm getting slammed right now with

Discussion in 'Hardscaping' started by neversatisfiedj, Feb 6, 2006.

1. neversatisfiedj

neversatisfiedj LawnSite Bronze Member

Estimates !! And its only FEB. I am looking at a 4000 square foot project Friday.Thats a big project for me. Wish me luck
  2. hortiscape

hortiscape LawnSite Member
    from Vermont

4,000 sq. Ft. of what? What kind of estimates? Stone work, plantings, lawn installs?
  3. YardPro

YardPro LawnSite Gold Member

good luck... i think :)
  4. cgland

cgland LawnSite Bronze Member

Who isn't!

5. Drafto

Drafto LawnSite Senior Member

I am getting hit with a lot of estimating right now also. I thought it was odd when my phone starting ringing about hardscapes in January. I have estimates out right now that almost equal my entire gross sales from 2005. Partly because one estimate is a monster, but I think if I closed on half the estimates that would be impressive for the 1st quarter.

6. bigviclbi

bigviclbi LawnSite Senior Member
    from nj

I think the warm weather is definately good for business. I am gonna start my ads next week. I have gone on three estimates this year without advertising yet, it feels good to know that people see your work and remember your name. This will be my fourth year and I think it will be the year that really makes me some moolah!
  7. sgallaher

sgallaher LawnSite Senior Member

I asume for hardscaping since it's in this forum

Good luck on your estiamte
  8. neversatisfiedj

neversatisfiedj LawnSite Bronze Member

Yes its a driveway,patio,walks and pool deck in pavers.