I'm going crazy(Bruce 32 need your help)

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Edgewater, Jan 27, 2004.

1. Edgewater

Edgewater LawnSite Senior Member

I saw a thread a while back that Bruce32 (I think) posted 3 pictures in, one of them was of a new 32 wb, can't find the tread.

anyone remember

thanks,

Adam

2. brucec32

brucec32 LawnSite Platinum Member

sorry, I don't think it was me. I have a shot somewhere of my toro 32" fixed deck mower I can hunt if you need it.

3. Edgewater

If my memory is correct...... IF,

It was a 32/12.5kaw, a z147 and another walk 44?

sound familiar or have I finally lost it?

4. brucec32

Nope, I don't think that was me. I have the first and the last you mentioned, but I've never posted photos of them that I recall. I have an exmark ztr not a toro.

5. Edgewater

would you mind posting a picture of the 32.

I have been thinking of buying one. How do you like it?

thanks,

Adam

6. brucec32

I liked it. Mulched well. Handy and lightweight, but the rear tires are narrow to keep them within the width of the deck for gates. Great instead of a 21" on gated back yards and tight areas, but lacks the width for wide area mowing. Discharged really well on cool season turf here, but I had to use the mulching kit because I did a lot of Bermuda and didn't want to bag. The deck design is from Exmark, it's the same deck as their Metro mower. The t bar steering makes it superior to the Exmark in my opinion. Unless you go hydro (ferris, exmark viking) it'd be hard to get a better 32" mower. But it's not the same as a more powerful bigger mower so base your expectations accordingly.