im going insane at 5mph

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment & Pavement' started by P.Services, Mar 11, 2010.

1. DeereMan85

DeereMan85 LawnSite Senior Member
    from Iowa

That's a ripoff. You could buy a new one sitting on someone's lot for that much money right now.

2. WillieWonka1850

WillieWonka1850 LawnSite Fanatic

I was thinking that, myself.

I think they've had that machine for about a year now, too.

3. P.Services

P.Services LawnSite Fanatic

Yeah I could do 20k better then that.
    Posted via Mobile Device

4. Junior M

Junior M LawnSite Fanatic

Picasso all this talk of buying a machine is reminding me of GR talking about buying a truck..

Now quit talking and do something!

5. Shadetree Ltd

Shadetree Ltd LawnSite Senior Member

6. Ozz

Ozz LawnSite Senior Member

Yep. It's driving me up a wall. Go buy a Tak 250 and be happy. Oh,and buy a cheaper dozer, try to find a Dresser... TD8H or something. Maybe an 9. Parts come through a Komatsu dealer. That way you wont beat your CTL up grubbing.

THEN DO IT!

7. swanny

swanny LawnSite Senior Member

8. JRP LLC

JRP LLC LawnSite Member

I'd buy it if had the cash. What kind of deal can i get on it.

9. P.Services

you just said you dont have the cash so the deal really doesnt matter.

sorry guys, that made me puke a little bit in my mouth when i was compared to gravel rat :cry::cry:

my 332 is up for sale and as SOON as it sells i will buy a new low hour 332. i decided i like my roll up door, wads of power and sturdy u/c. i thought long and hard about the rental rate on a 332 but i firmly belive that is a temporary price. as soon as the market rolls back around the rate will shoot back up. I just need a second machine to take some of the work load off my machine. any other machine would help. i bet with a second machine i will be able to do no more then 500 hours per season on my machine.

i have found many 332's that would work for 30-35k and im ready to make the move......as soon as mine sells.

after that i will get a 50d, 450j and then a mid size loader. Sounds like alot but it could all very well take place this year.

10. P.Services