im going insane at 5mph

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment & Pavement' started by P.Services, Mar 11, 2010.

1. Junior M

Junior M LawnSite Fanatic

Why isnt tak an option again? Because they've got exactly what you are asking for.

I am just asking because you've complained about Deere's service already, why stick with them if they suck?

Oh yeah, imagine not having a cab on your skid.. Thats what it will be like on that dozer and will suck during the winter. Besides, on used machines, a cab usually doesnt cost that much more because the guy that bought it new got the brunt of it.

2. P.Services

P.Services LawnSite Fanatic

Deere is getting better and I like there machines. I like to fly one flag, and I know I will be getting a deere mini and dozer also. I don't really see myself using a dozer in the winter. They don't grade frost to well. Find me a 1500 hour 450j lgp with a cab for 30 grand. You can't do it. Cab machines tend to run 10 grand more
    Posted via Mobile Device

3. bobcat_ron

bobcat_ron LawnSite Fanatic

You got to be some kind of hard core weirdo to want a machine with out a cab, especially a dozer, pay the extra money and stay warm and dry.

4. P.Services

Work isn't supose to be all warm and fuzzy. I don't minf getting a little dirty. A cab isn't a must on a dozer for me. Now a loader or excavator is a must. I just think about when would I be running that machine?
    Posted via Mobile Device

5. P.Services

6. bobcat_ron

bobcat_ron LawnSite Fanatic

Blade is too narrow for the tracking width, that's a $2000 additional cost to widen it, rubber tracks on a 18,000 pound machine is just stupid and their seat is cheap, my Dad's ZX75 (same frame, no boom swing and ZTS) has a true suspension seat, I do like the new generation pilot controls.

7. P.Services

And your dad paid 50 grand more ya dummy. I guess when you get bent over you need a soft suspension seat for your sore bum though.
    Posted via Mobile Device

8. Treemow

Treemow LawnSite Senior Member

I didn't buy a cab machine because we will knock all the windows out in the woods.

Last edited: Mar 14, 2010
  9. Treemow

Treemow LawnSite Senior Member

I need a do over.

DSC01052.jpg

10. P.Services

Nice! Is that a lgp? Good god I need a dozer.
    Posted via Mobile Device