1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

I'm going stir CRAZYYY!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Hardscaping' started by STONE SCAPES, Feb 20, 2007.

STONE SCAPES LawnSite Member

Sorry guys and gals but just need to let out my preseason SCEEERRRRRAAAAAMMMMMMMM:dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy: wow thats much better:cool2: Any one else? let all out it's ok it's little like therapy
  2. bigviclbi

bigviclbi LawnSite Senior Member
    from nj

I have insomnia. Up all night, go to bed around 300 am. Tomorrow I'm gonna go to Department of Motor Vehicles.

done that already lol
  4. McKeeLand

McKeeLand LawnSite Senior Member

tell me about it. i am so happy i got a job from one of my customers re pointing some brick in her basement to keep me busy. Nice and warm.

Hey who on here uses McDonald's 11am breakfast cut off as motivation to get up :sleeping: and get out of the house in the off season? Guilty :waving:

Ahhh......... the life of the landscape contractor. Bust your a$$ 10 months out of the year, just so you can sit on it for 2 months!

Come on spring!!!!!!!!!!!

Guys just want take the time to say thank you for the help this winter. I've posted some pic's and have gotten some great advice on how they could have been better. can't wait to start flop-en some bricks on the ground.lol. :waving:
  6. kootoomootoo

kootoomootoo LawnSite Platinum Member

Have been excavating building sites for the past 5 months. Last 30 days have been below freezing. John Gamba is killin me with his photos.