1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Im going to be a Daddy.

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment & Pavement' started by KrayzKajun, Sep 25, 2012.

1. Duekster

Duekster LawnSite Fanatic
    from DFW, TX

Cheers and Congratulations.
  2. YellowDogSVC

YellowDogSVC LawnSite Gold Member
    from TX

I meant to put in a disclaimer on the kid noise.. If they could control volume when I am talking to customers or trying to hear the weather forecast..:laugh: then all would be well.. Other than that, and get grumpy when they bang on the floors (I don't like that sound for some reason), I encourage them to be kids and express themselves. It's even more fun when they would let the dogs in. I had 3 girls too. Two are adults now and one is 9 but they all played together and the point is kids are great.
  3. TriCountyLawn

TriCountyLawn LawnSite Bronze Member

Theres nothing better then plowing for 12 hours coming home laying down and falling asleep to little guy and mommy noise.

But Ive learned to hide when I take calls cause lil guy makes a point to be loud then...lol
  4. TX Easymoney

TX Easymoney LawnSite Platinum Member

your gonna love it...got one 2 and another 14 hours old...sitting in hospital as we speak (born yesterday)....learn to swaddle and change those diapers!
  5. nedly05

nedly05 LawnSite Senior Member

Congrats Krazy! I've got two girls, one 3 years and one 9 weeks. Everyday is a new adventure!!!
  6. YellowDogSVC

YellowDogSVC LawnSite Gold Member
    from TX

7. Burnie

Burnie LawnSite Member

Congrats :clapping:
  8. hosejockey2002

hosejockey2002 LawnSite Bronze Member

x2. My boy is 18 and just started college, and I remember like yesterday the day he discovered he couldn't fly- by swan diving out of the back of the minivan into the driveway. Once we dug all the gravel out of his face and knees he was good to go and grew up to be a fine young man.
  9. BeachysLawn

BeachysLawn LawnSite Senior Member
    from VA

Congrats, man, super exciting! My wife is due May 9th with our first as well.
  10. KrayzKajun

KrayzKajun LawnSite Fanatic

Just left the doctors office with my wife. Got to see the ultra sound and hear the heartbeat. That brought tears of joy to my eyes. Due date is May 27th.
    Posted via Mobile Device