im looking 4 doorhangers........

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by REENO, Apr 8, 2006.

1. REENO

REENO LawnSite Member

i think im going to switch from flyers to doorhangers, anyone know where i can get them printed up at? thanx a bunch 4 the help in advance!!!!!:dancing:

2. wecruisin

wecruisin LawnSite Member

There is what seems to be a good deal on Ebay. A guy prints them up for whatever you need and his price seemed reasonable. He also had good feedback so that helps also. I can't remember how i came across them, probably by typing "starting lawn business" or "lawn business package". They should be easy to find. HTH

3. Precision Lawns

Precision Lawns LawnSite Senior Member

we got ours from 48hourprint.com. Full color both sides, glossy finish - they look really nice. Very reasonable price, too, for the quality you get.

4. wecruisin

wecruisin LawnSite Member

I forgot about vistaprint.com They did my business cards and i was very pleased. They have good prices on their products and sell all sorts of printed material. One you order one time from them you will get offers from them on other things at cheaper than normal prices.

5. 03silvers

03silvers LawnSite Member

6. Dunn's

Dunn's LawnSite Bronze Member

7. Billz

Billz LawnSite Member

www.doorhangersetc.com
    10,000 for 329.00 and he will design them. they are 2 color but he did a great job on mine. Just be prepared to wait longer than it says on the site. I had mine in 28 days.