1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Im Looking to buy accounts and Isuzu NPR and any other decent equipment possibly

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Lawn Trooper, Feb 25, 2011.

1. Lawn Trooper

Lawn Trooper LawnSite Member
    from alabama

I would like to expand some by buying accounts if anyone wants to sell them in Alabama, particularly north alabama. I also am looking for a good deal on an NPR with landscaping bed. I have some mowers Id like to sell also, just cuz I dont use them much anymore since I have bigger mowers now. I have a dixie chopper 50 inch I want $3000 for and may sell a walk behind also, just depends.

I know this is prob a lot, and not the best format for this pos but I figured if someone had what I was looking for this is the place to post it all. Thanks! God bless.
  2. tradeyouraccounts

tradeyouraccounts Banned

This is an online market place to buy sell or trade service route accounts wether it be lawn care, pool service or other service industry routes and can give you info on the process of buying accounts.
  3. Lawn Trooper

Lawn Trooper LawnSite Member
    from alabama

thanks. Im looking on it now. does it cost anything?