I'm new tell me about the husqvarna mowers, please

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by cliplawn, Oct 17, 2006.

1. cliplawn

cliplawn LawnSite Member

i found a good deal someone please tell me about the pro's ans con's

2. zim bob the landscaper

zim bob the landscaper LawnSite Bronze Member

well from what i hear on here and in mass there good machines but a b**** to get parts. takes long in the dealer to get it repaired i would go with a gravely. there dependable, nice, compact, and built in the USA.:usflag:

3. cliplawn

cliplawn LawnSite Member

i dont have a gravely dealer close. i did find a deal on a 61" husqvarna with a 10' trailor commercial weedeater and blower for around $7700.00

4. zim bob the landscaper

ok well how many hours on the mower? what year? any problems? also what are your local dealers?

5. Gemini1971

Gemini1971 LawnSite Member

I've got a Husqvarna 165BT BP blower and have never had a problem with it. Not sure how their other equiptment is but so far I like Husq!!!!!

6. cliplawn

cliplawn LawnSite Member

The equipment is brand new but the dealer is a couple of hours away. So maintenance would be my problem

7. cliplawn

cliplawn LawnSite Member

bump to the top

8. zim bob the landscaper

yeah thats gonna be a prob because what if u need your mower despritly and u drive 2 hours then have to wait a couple day or more and then have to drive back after a few days of using a walkbehind.

9. A.D Services

A.D Services LawnSite Member

or check out great dane they have many different mowers to choose from and i theink they are cheaper than gravely.

10. abuckeye

abuckeye LawnSite Member

The distance to the dealer might be a problem. I have a LZ6127 and I love it. I had to replace a hydro pump around 1000 hours other than that just routine maintenance. It has over 1300 hours on it now and I might replace it in the spring but keep it for a backup.