1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Im new to the forum

Discussion in 'General Industry Discussions' started by LawnEnforcement25, Sep 22, 2010.

1. LawnEnforcement25

LawnEnforcement25 LawnSite Member

Hey guys. just thought i would take a minute to introduce myself. Im 25, but have been part time in business for myself since i was about 22. I started out with the old murry push mower, and a weed eater brand curved shaft trimmer. i quickly moved up to a 5x10 utility trailer, and the John Deere EZ trak 225, echo straight shaft trimmer and stick edger, and husqvarna BP blower. fast forward almost 4 years, and i just closed the deal on my new John Deere Z710A commercial mower. 48" cut. im still using the same edger, just replaced the carb, i got upset and broke my trimmer, but replaced it with the exact same one. i just got a Echo BP blower, my wife bought me a 6x12' trailer, and i have the Xtreme 2 place trimmer racks on the way. im just looking for a little guidance on increasing my # of accounts.