I'm not making this up.

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by howardsells2000, Jul 1, 2007.

1. howardsells2000

howardsells2000 LawnSite Senior Member

This is a crazy story. It started last season. I have an elderly lady about 75 - 80 years old that I cut her grass. Well last season I got a call from a man asking me permission to date her. He seemed to think that I was dating this lady. I'm 44 years old and not at all interested in this lady. I have only talked with her a few times while she was writing me a check. I told him I just cut her lawn and he could do what ever he wanted.

Then this season, the same man called me again saying he wants to know what is going on because this lady apparently talks about me all the time and he still thinks we are dating. Again I told him I just cut the grass.

A few weeks go by and he call again saying that Dorthy, the lady told him she was going to call me and tell me how he has been being mean to her. He wanted to tell me he has been nice and hasn't done anything wrong with her. The whole thing is crazy but I thought to myself that maybe this lady doesn't have anyone else to talk about so she uses my name to try to make him jealous.

I explained again to him that I don't have anything to do with her except cut her grass. Well he must have told her that he talked to me and when she saw me the next time she came out and told me she was embarrassed and sorry. Again I just thought it was silly and didn't worry about it.

Now just a few days ago he call me again and tells me how Dorthy has a crush on me and he wants me to take care of her needs. He is on medication and can't and since she likes me, he would rather have me take care of her sexually than some stranger. He left a long message on my answering machine telling me how good she looks naked and that I would be surprised that for a older women she looks like a younger lady. It made me laugh at first but the more I think about it, I think these two are crazy. He is waiting for me to call back and give him my answer. I think I'm going to send each of them a letter telling them to never call me again and I will not be cutting her lawn any longer. I hate to lose a good account over this but this is a crazy situation. I have all the luck. Why couldn't he have a hot 29 year old daughter with this problem. Then I would be loving it.

I just wanted to share.

Howard

2. Albery's Lawn & Tractor

Albery's Lawn & Tractor LawnSite Bronze Member

You should have kept that last part to your self. Maybe just close your eyes and picture a 29 year old. LOL

3. Dave Carney

Dave Carney LawnSite Member

No way. !!!!

4. Palmer'sLS

Palmer'sLS LawnSite Senior Member

damn man good luck with that:drinkup:

5. Eric D

Eric D LawnSite Senior Member

Keep writing everything down....sounds like the making of a best seller to me!:laugh:

6. richallseasons

richallseasons LawnSite Senior Member

whats going on in her front yard to get her excited, have you been mowing in a g-string? drivin miss daisy..........crazy

7. TNT LawnCare Inc.

TNT LawnCare Inc. LawnSite Bronze Member

:eek: :jester: Keep the Account and send in the Crew !:laugh: :laugh:

8. 1MajorTom

1MajorTom Senior Moderator

This thread is great and made me laugh. How bout some pics of miss dorothy? ;)
    You might not want to burn this bridge too fast, she might put you in her will...... if you do a good job satisfying her needs. :waving:

9. QualityLawnCare4u

QualityLawnCare4u LawnSite Gold Member

D*mn, about the time I think I have heard everything, I read stories like this:laugh: :laugh: I don't know how to tell you to handle this one! And who says lawnsite is not entertaining!:laugh:BTW, granny may look better nude than you think!

10. PrimeCut Lawn Maintenance

PrimeCut Lawn Maintenance LawnSite Member

You never know! She may have a really nice LUNCH program...:)