I'm now a one-man-show. Here's my rig.

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by Mowinforaliving, Jan 21, 2008.

1. Mowinforaliving

Mowinforaliving LawnSite Bronze Member

I figured the red will be more of an eye catcher. I've always owned black trailers until now.

ctmpphpppowVG.jpg

ctmpphp2RfPpF.jpg

ctmpphpRSnQhU.jpg

ctmpphpmccP2g.jpg

2. wayside

wayside LawnSite Senior Member

why make another thread?

3. old oak lawn

old oak lawn LawnSite Senior Member

Looks good,like the red and the high sides.you might want to put a sign on the sides or rear of your trailer to help get your name out there. more business. were you a two man show before?

4. ExclusiveLawnCare

ExclusiveLawnCare LawnSite Senior Member

everything looks good man, keep it up. good luck this year.

5. rcracer

rcracer LawnSite Member

nice setup good luck this year! those bad boy mowers are sweet.:usflag:

6. Mowinforaliving

Mowinforaliving LawnSite Bronze Member

I used to have 2 people mowing for me with this rig, but am letting my workmans comp expire and am going to do it all myself this year. I need the money.

ctmpphpeRC47w.jpg

7. SOUTHERNGREENSCAPES

SOUTHERNGREENSCAPES LawnSite Senior Member

i personally like the black better. esp. with the black truck. Also, you seem to be riding a little high. Need a drop hitch to level out your trailer. You will get better tire life and is safer to put all the weight on two axles vs most on one.

Otherwise a good looking set up. best of luck this year.

8. Landrus2

Landrus2 LawnSite Platinum Member

Are you ready for spring? not going to be easy from three guys Dow to one. you must have a good plan in mind will you like to share with us?:drinkup:

9. ACA L&L

ACA L&L LawnSite Bronze Member

Nice trailer. I would have had sides added to the black one. Unless you know sumin i dont know. Thats what were switching to this year as well. Im going from two full time mowing crews down to one 3or 4 man crew. Not gonna be easy but well worth it in the long run. The abuse of my equipment, truck, gas card, total disregard for anything that is not theirs! Yeah im done with that. If anything i will let my main guy run the crew when i need to do a landscape job/sprinkler job and hire day laboreers for that. last year was a Biat%%.Good luck with the downsize.

10. bigw

bigw LawnSite Bronze Member