I'm polling my customers

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Tony Harrell, May 7, 2002.

1. Tony Harrell

Tony Harrell LawnSite Senior Member

My full time job (pest control) allows me to be all over several towns in about a 200 mile radius. Recently I've started asking simple questions while talking to them like how much does your lawn service cost?, why did you change from one company to another, etc... When one mildly upscale young guy told me he pays $175 a month and he changed because the other guy left wheel marks in his lawn, it started me thinking about polling others. I believe I can get a real good over all picture of how much, why this, why that. Can anyone come up with any other pertinent questions or some they would like for me to ask? BTW-I had a new pest customer yesterday that broke his leg in a bike accident, I asked his permission and passed his name and number to Roger (aka Yankee Clipper). I get down to Badin and High Rock lakes and it's way too far for my Lc-operation, if anyone neads any leads just let me know. Also, Eden, Kernersville, Sparta, Elkin, High Point, Lexington, Thomasville, Winston-Salem (sorry, Mount Airy is mine!!!). Never can tell what I'll run up on.
  2. cortez/green27

cortez/green27 LawnSite Member

hey tony!! hope u doing ok buddy. i like to ask you a question,can you help me fine some a ccounts in surry,yadkin county wilkes or mount ary,anything come out is fine thanks i have a lawn care company does mowing services