I'm Pumped

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by LawnBoy89, Jun 9, 2005.

1. LawnBoy89

LawnBoy89 LawnSite Senior Member

I really don't have a reason to be excited yet, but I still am. About 2 weeks ago there was a Trailer Depot (biggest trailer dealer in New England) right near my house, they moved so I was kind of bummed since you never know when you will need something. So my girlfriends sister is driving me home today and guess what is there instead? A huge power equipment store. They have all commercial mowers out front, I am so excited I'm going to see if they need help. I'm only 16 with 15 accounts so if I just dedicate the weekend to mowing and the week to this place, my life will be great. Just wanted to express my excitement.
  2. geogunn

geogunn LawnSite Gold Member
    from TN

cosmo--good for you. go in there and show 'em how to 'git er done!

GEO :D
  3. a a green

a a green LawnSite Member

Good luck .....
  4. Pro-Scapes

Pro-Scapes LawnSite Platinum Member

right on man. If tier employee discount is selling you stuff at cost you may save more than you make. Then again forget about your paycheck you may spend it before you even get it lol. Glad my PT job only carries a limited amount of husqvarna stuff.
  5. LawnBoy89

LawnBoy89 LawnSite Senior Member

Haha, thanks guys. I really want an eXmark ZTR. Right now all I have is a belt drive 48'' mower for my primary mower. It's sad that I'm saving for another mower instead of parts for my dirtbike or a car!

Thanks for the encouragement too!