1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

im seeing lots of 6.0 PSD on used car lots!

Discussion in 'Trucks and Trailers' started by General Grounds, Mar 27, 2005.

1. General Grounds

General Grounds LawnSite Senior Member

;) i was out sunday looking for the potential new truck im looking for, and i saw alot of the new 6.0 PSD on the lots as used. i know they had there share of problems but i didnt think it was that bad. i own 2 of the 7.3, a 2001 f450 rack, and a 03 crew cab long bed pickup and they have been great. im getting a little nervous about getting the new 6.0. any of you guys have any problems with yours? thanks Tony
  2. MudslinginFX4

MudslinginFX4 LawnSite Bronze Member

I've got 15,000 miles on mine any haven't had ANY problems. It still may be too early to tell but I love the truck so far. I'm a member of a Ford truck Forum called TheDieselstop.com There are many members there with the 6.0 who have had problems, but also many who haven't. I think its like any other vehicle, some will have problems some won't.
  3. Robert F

Robert F LawnSite Member

Around here all the ones I've seen for sale on the used lots were bank repo's. Lots of young guys bought 'em and couldn't afford the payments.