1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Im So Happy

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by ChadsLawn, May 14, 2001.

1. ChadsLawn

ChadsLawn LawnSite Bronze Member

I Love you guys (in a non faggot way)

I have been to many forums and this and is the only forum that I don't see any bickering.This is like 1 great big family.Everyone supports everyone.If someone needs help,advise,motivation usually someone will jump in and do there best to help out.It would be awesome if everyone of us could 1 day meet in some state to like have a big Lawn guy convention.well 1 big Azz party.It would probably be the biggest and the best party ever.
    I just thought I'd come in a post something since im in a happier mood.why am I in a good mood?My 5 month old daughter said her first word last night.."DADA" :) :D
  2. ChadsLawn

ChadsLawn LawnSite Bronze Member

just to keep it up top
  3. Greenkeepers

Greenkeepers LawnSite Senior Member
    from NE Ohio

Congrats, with the kid an all.....
  4. scottb

scottb LawnSite Senior Member

It does make you feel great.
  5. Fantasy Lawns

Fantasy Lawns LawnSite Bronze Member

I'll admit I kind of have a fondness for the place myself ;->
  6. Eric ELM

Eric ELM Husband, Father, Friend, Angel

There is nothing like hearing a little one say Dada for the first time. ;)
    Now I have to wait for my great grand children to talk, since my youngest grandchild is 6.

The LawnSite get together could easily happen. It should be a lot of fun since we do have a lot of great members.
  7. CSRA Landscaping

CSRA Landscaping LawnSite Bronze Member

Glad to hear it Chad. I can't wait to hear what our second-born's 1st word will be. Probably 'lawnmower' or some such. Prob. 'mommy' to be honest. Now get back to work!! :blob2:

This forum has helped me tremendously. Nothing like having some folks around that know where you're coming from, even if everyone else looks at you like you're a dweeb when you start frothing at the mouth and talking about doubles and RBGs, etc.:rolleyes:
  8. Fine Lines Lawn

Fine Lines Lawn LawnSite Senior Member

Congrats on the baby's first word :)
    That's the best first word.
  9. 65hoss

65hoss LawnSite Fanatic

Ever heard of Louisville? Many of us plan to be there. Come on guys, lets try to get a big group there.
  10. dhicks

dhicks Member

Dittos on the congrats from us too. As for the Louiville get together. I'm ready!