I'm sold on Redmax!!!!!

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by premier lawn care, Mar 9, 2004.

1. premier lawn care

premier lawn care LawnSite Member
    from Tx

Bought a EB 7001 on Ebay last week and recieved it today. All I can say is damn! This mo is bad. I've been looking for a while now and I finally found a guy selling them for $435 shipped. When I first started looking everybody said that they cost 450+. I guess I found a deal. Anyway just wanted to say how happy I am to finally have one. Now I have to go make some money!

2. locutus

locutus LawnSite Bronze Member
    from NC

If you think you like it now, wait until it breaks in. I swear mine feels like it has 20% more power than when it was new. I think the Amsoil helped also. My 7001 was the best purchase I made last year. As I've stated before, a hand-held hurricane.

3. proenterprises

proenterprises LawnSite Silver Member

yeah ive seen those up. glad you like it, good luck this season.

and welcome to lawnsite:waving:

4. rvsuper

rvsuper Senior Member

Redmax is good.

redmax 004.jpg

5. yardman1

yardman1 LawnSite Senior Member

Yeah that is way that I feel, wait till it breaks in, I have two of them and I could tell a difference between the new and the old.

6. locutus

locutus LawnSite Bronze Member
    from NC

There is a huge difference between brand new and broken in. When I first read threads on this same issue, I thought it was hype. It wasn't.

7. JKOOPERS

JKOOPERS LawnSite Bronze Member

i got quoted by my dealer for $400 and he said if you bring in contract from a church you get 10% off.

8. Green Care

Green Care LawnSite Senior Member

I really like the Rh model I converted one of my regular into a RH.

I just order the handle.

9. 4734

4734 LawnSite Member
    from Houston

Where did you find them for $435. shipped?

10. sirsweatsalot

sirsweatsalot LawnSite Senior Member
    from MN

i've got like 5 of them new still in the box and 2 that have been used. im sold on the power part of them but as far as changing heads and holding all that weight all day, i'll stick to my echo's! BUT...Redmax blowers are good.