I figured this is a good time of the year to spend money on the projects that have been circling the toilet drain for a while. First one was diverter valves (Minimax style) on Dad's Hitachi ZX27, to make the hook up of the jack hammer a little more simplified and clean: Handle is up for the hammer: This project took a while due to finding just the right valve for a small machine. Then I tackled the Bobcat Tilt-tach, the hoses weren't long enough, so I added another 10" (like the combo and grapple buckets) but I found out the Bradco quick attach bracket doesn't work on the tilt-tach, their angle where the wedges go through isn't the same, but the Tilt-tach works on all the other buckets. I will have to post pics of what I mean, but I have to torch off the bracket and put a Bobcat one on instead, and the bucket needs to have an extended lip and new cutting edge, so what the hell. I also had bump stops welded on the combo bucket to keep the bucket from shearing off the hydraulic lines next to the loader (Takeuchi's loader arms are 2" wider than Bobcat's) and a damn big hook in the bucket for tie down and yanking on crap: Even with out the Bobcat M Series hose guide, the loader arms would snap the hose elbows off, so better safe and lose some bucket roll back then replace fittings. Next big project is an EGR delete on the Powerstroke and side pipe, I have nothing but "burping" issues with the EGR, and the warranty runs out next month. I'd like to do a 4" right side exhaust stack with an Aussie flare on top.