im starting fertilizer programs next year need help

Discussion in 'Fertilizer Application' started by scaglawnsnj, Dec 31, 2004.

1. scaglawnsnj

scaglawnsnj LawnSite Senior Member
    from nj

hello
    i plan on fertilizing customers next year
    whats a good plan to fallow
    feb?=
    march?=
    april?=
    and so on
    what do i use fert wise and pest wise?????
    whats your plan :realmad: :sleeping:

2. Ric

Ric LawnSite Fanatic

GMJ

I use my Certified Pesticide Operators License and the knowledge I had to learn before passing the test for said Certification.

My plan is to not tell uncertified people how to do things Illegal.

It is my believe that if some one has a license then they should already Know what to use for a standard Lawn Care Program.

I believe if someone wants to become a Certified Pesticide Operator they should go to college like I did or work for a Certified Pesticide Operator until they know what they are doing and can pass the test.

How if you are a Certified Pesticide Operator, then you should take my post as a double slam.

3. scaglawnsnj

from nj

damn wise ass im looking into my fertilizer liecense. i'll get it soon. i was just looking for a simple out-line of what other guys are dooin for shizzle..we should duke it out

4. greg6775

greg6775 LawnSite Member
    from ky

gmj hmm your the type of guy that i turn in for doing yards with no insurance or licence stick to mowing duk that out

5. jajwrigh

jajwrigh LawnSite Bronze Member
    Male, from Martinsville, IN

gmj-

These guys are giving you so much s$#% because we all had to invest time and money to learn all of the basics and its frusterating to see someone try and skip that and jump right into the business. For one its illegal, and its also risky because you could cause some serious environmental problems and cost someone a lot of moeny when you screw something up.

6. scaglawnsnj

from nj

word up to all the gangsters. i;ll jus get my liesence, at rutgers..i;m sure i'll know what to do after that..i tell my customers that i don't have the liecense for fert and pest,so i don't do it yet..thats why i'm getting the liesence, more money more problems.lol piece out homies keepin it real i nj the landscape capital ocean county 100,000 in population. 20,000 landscapers do the math

7. DLS1

DLS1 LawnSite Bronze Member

someones trolling from another lawn site.

8. E-9 Lawncare

E-9 Lawncare LawnSite Member

I"m new to the site, but there has been quite a few posts about people looking for the quick answer. If you do a simple search, all the info you need and more can be found in a few threads. Just do some research.

This guy does look like a troll though...

9. toxic man

toxic man LawnSite Member

As a self labeled critic of those who respond negatively, on this site, I must say, that inital post did not have even the thinest measure of thought.

Gmj,

It would be IMPOSIBLE to respond to your question without writing a book to describe all of the variables necessary to fulfill your request. Most people who post here, have at least some idea of how things work, your post fails to assign any of those prerequisites. There are many resources available to you, I would suggest starting on this internet and getting at least some base knowlege befor you go any farther; it will help you with the answers you get.

And further more, I would love it if Sean would lock you out of this web site for even proposing the thought of fighting, that is not the way things work! Get a clue.

Sincerely,

Lou
    Weed Solutions

10. Ric

Ric LawnSite Fanatic

Lou

I think my post was quite positive. I feel I positively told told him where the sun doesn't shine. Now if there is no sunshine then there can be no photosynthesis. No Photosynthesis mean no carbohydrates. No Carbohydrates no energy. No self energy means you have to be a parasite and use others energy.