I'm starting to get excited guys!

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by Victor, Jan 27, 2006.

1. Victor

Victor LawnSite Bronze Member

I'm really getting worked up about this up coming year guys. I think this will be a good year for me. In addition to the normal means of advertising I do, This year, I'm going to order 5000 doorhangers (for starters) and pass them out in March. Even if I only get a 1% return off of the door hangers. It will still be 50 more customers for me. The future is never certain for anyone, but I sure am fired up about the possibilities! When I weigh the price/return ratios of all the different means of advertising. Even though I've never tried using doorhangers to pick up new application customers, I'm starting to think that it might be the most effective way for me to do so.

2. J Hisch

J Hisch LawnSite Senior Member

Also when you start to applicate, leave door hanger around your accounts every feww weeks, Ask for refferals, get with a miantenace company and offer to spray for them. Go For IT! Most operator dont grow becasue they dont continue to market.