1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

I'm still here

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by FrankenScagMachines, Jul 27, 2005.

1. FrankenScagMachines

FrankenScagMachines LawnSite Platinum Member
    from IN

Hey all,
    Been getting a lot of PM's and IM's and Emails asking if I still exist or am still in business. I haven't been on lawnsite in a long while.

Well just to let you all know, I'm doing fine and still in business. Bought a new Lazer 60" 27hp this spring :cool2: :waving: payup Its awesome! Got the custom ride seat for it. Sold the Ferris the other day after a long time of not advertising or anything. Just found the right guy for it. :) He'll be happy with it and i'll be happy NOT with it LOL...
    I'm still thrilled with the Cummins... what a great truck. I miss my F350 flatbed, but not the 6 miles per gallon LOL... the Cummins gets 13.8 pulling the 22' tandem around town with the Z and 2 walk behinds. 21 on the highway. Don't know on the interstate.
    Sometime i need to post updated pics of my stuff. Its been real dry around here the last month but in the last week we've gotten some rain so its picking up a little. Hopefully sometime I can get good pics of some lawns but not sure when. I think I have pics of mulching projects from this spring. Now its already time to start working on equipment for leaf removal... oh the fun! I love leaves! payup payup payup

Hope everyone has had a great season and making some Profit. It can be hard to make a good profit in this industry at least in my local economy.

Just getting in touch and saying I'm doing fine.

2. iluvscag

iluvscag LawnSite Senior Member

Thanks for letting us Know. :)
  3. geogunn

geogunn LawnSite Gold Member
    from TN

that is great news ERIC. lots of people wonder what you are up to. keep us informed.

GEO :waving:
  4. AL Inc

AL Inc LawnSite Bronze Member

You've come a long way, FSM. I've been coming here for about 3 1/2 years and I remember you running with just the garden tractor. Keep up the good work.
  5. chimmygew

chimmygew LawnSite Senior Member

How ya doing? Still got your number, keep thinking to call ya, just never get around to doing it. Things goin ok for ya? Let me know when you are gonna be in Linton again. Got a project I want ya to look at.
  6. MTR

MTR LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Florida

What 's wrong with your 52" Ferris? I thought you will switch brand...and now all eXmark! What is up with that? How is that 27 koh treating you?
  7. rodfather

rodfather LawnSite Fanatic

Man Eric, I thought you fell off the planet or something. Glad to hear you're doing well.
  8. Lux Lawn

Lux Lawn LawnSite Silver Member

Did you have to bring up leaf removal?We all know what after that...the ugly snow :cry:
  9. rodfather

rodfather LawnSite Fanatic

Can you say, cha-ching? :D Sure beats this miserable heat Larry.
  10. Itsgottobegreen

Itsgottobegreen LawnSite Silver Member

Man I was starting to worry. I didn't know what happend to our creative go to project guy. I was here all by myself. :D