I'm think I'm addicted, and I don't want any help

Discussion in 'Eureka Fluid Film' started by Fireguy97, Jun 7, 2010.

1. Fireguy97

Fireguy97 LawnSite Senior Member

Spent a good part of the day in the shop today. It was raining and I figured that it would be a great day to spray and about time to get everything in my shop Fluid Filmed.

One sad note on the day. I did something silly. I was caught short in the battle - Caught without ammo. I lost my new buddy. My first can of Fluid Film sprayed its last squirt, and I didn't have a replacement. It had a short, but illustrious life battling rust, moisture, and restoring life to unusable tools. It won't be forgotten. The memory will live on with two new brothers in the fight - Home Hardware opens at 07:00, on my way to my first job of the week.

I'm not sure if the next cans will live longer. I think that I'm getting addicted, and I don't want help. I find that one of the places that my mind goes when I'm alone, and installing by myself, is thinking of new things to spray.

The battle continues.

Mick

2. Dano50

Dano50 LawnSite Bronze Member

Another one bites the dust!!!

Welcome to Fluid Film anonymous. We don't try to cure your addiction, we just fuel the fire.

Have you tried it on your work boots yet? :cool2:

3. Fireguy97

I have steel toe runners, does that count. I had a fog cloud of FF in my shop yesterday as I was spraying. Everything got covered. I didn't apply directly, but didn't think that runners would be an application.

My hands feel soft today. Soft skin with calluses.

Mick

4. Dano50

Dano50 LawnSite Bronze Member

I think it's safe to say that you are, indeed, addicted. Welcome to the club!!!

5. DLAWNS

DLAWNS LawnSite Fanatic

Another member of the Army...Welcome!

6. SKYNYRD

SKYNYRD LawnSite Fanatic

dano and bill must be easier to please than i am;) i wont welcome u until you post pictures:nono:

j/k:laugh::drinkup:

welcome to the army soldier[​IMG]

7. punt66

punt66 LawnSite Fanatic

i made the mistake on lubing my hitch ball with it. hahaha i couldnt get a good ground without a jumper wire for a week! hahahah The stuff does last! I am impressed. Use it on my hedge trimmers all the time.

8. Fireguy97

OOps! I did the same thing!! I deo thaank you for letting me know. I'm doing a job tomorrow with my trailer. I'll have a chance to try to de-lube it.

Mick

9. SKYNYRD

SKYNYRD LawnSite Fanatic

i have my ball/shank/mount/underneath of the coupler/ and receiver tube saturated and don't have any problems with the lights:confused: we use the mount and trailer on 2 different trucks also but both wire harnesses have seperate ground wires

10. punt66

punt66 LawnSite Fanatic

i lost the ground on both my boat trailer and equipment trailer hahah. They are just 4 prong plugs with no ground.