i'm thinking yellow

Discussion in 'Hustler Turf Equip (Archived)' started by vipermanz, Aug 14, 2005.

1. vipermanz

vipermanz LawnSite Bronze Member

I have always been a Hustler fan but haven't had the chance to use any of the equipment before, i rely on others and owner reviews to help me judge my opinions, Recently i decided to try and get back into the mowing biz and the first purchase i wanted to make was a 36" machine where it would work best in my area, I have used an exmark tthp and i am impressed by the machine but not by the price on it, i think i'm getting screwed on a 15/36 @ $4907 out the door.
    But now i have been intrigued by the Hustler line, i like the FST16HON36A mini fastrack machine and it's price, i also like the HWB15KAW37A wb, i know the fastracks aren't made for commercial use but i only plan to use whatever i get part time anyway.
    P.J, Are the dealers in my area still Tieco and Belair?, i need to go by and check on some monsters!!
    Joey

2. mowerconsultant

mowerconsultant LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Syracuse, NY

Tieco is no longer a dealer.
    Not sure about the other, I am not familiar with your area.
    Go to our website and punch your zip code into our dealer locater and see your closest dealers.
    I know in Alabama we have added a whole bunch of dealers this year.

Pj

3. vipermanz

vipermanz LawnSite Bronze Member

Thanks PJ,
    I've noticed alot of people say that they get the machine for 800 to 1500 less than msrp, is that possible just by talking to the dealer and getting him to go down on price?
    www.williamstractor.com "I think the 37" mower without the options I ordered was $3750" as quoted by DLS1 in the commercial forum. Is that really possible??

4. mowerconsultant

mowerconsultant LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Syracuse, NY

Pricing is such a hard thing for me to tell you, we have to many dealers for me to tell anyone anything other than MSRP.
    You will have to call some dealers to get your best pricing.

Pj