Image is important

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by smcunningham, Feb 20, 2007.

1. smcunningham

smcunningham LawnSite Senior Member

DO you all keep your buisness cards just name, logo, #, Biz name, e-mail, ect
    OR do you also add on services that you perform and ect
    Do you all keep it clean uncluttered or is it jammed w/ services and the such

2. meets1

meets1 LawnSite Gold Member

Clean, professional looking. Lawn Care or property management/maintanance. snow removal?? Name, Number, email, fax, address, logo - all good things to keep on the card.

3. JimLewis

JimLewis LawnSite Fanatic

Keep it fairly simple. The card shouldn't do any selling. It should just serve to enhance your image and give people a way to contact you easily. Below is a sample of the front of my business card. Unfortunately, I don't have an image of the other side. But on the other side it just has our logo, my name, company address, phone, website, and email. That's it.

Also, don't skimp on cards. Get the nicest you can afford to have made. They say a lot about your company. I can always tell real quick when someone hands me a cheap card. And to me, that tells me either they are broke or they just chose to use poor materials. Either one is not appealing.

newlogo.jpg

4. Lynden-Jeff

Lynden-Jeff LawnSite Bronze Member

Also as a side note, business cards should always be 2 sided. It prevents people from righting on the back and giving it away.

Cheers
    Jeff

5. newz7151

newz7151 LawnSite Silver Member
    from Tejas

Hey, better to have somebody that already knows about you pass your information along like that than to have it just sitting in a drawer somewhere or stuck in a wallet not being seen. Business cards are made to be distributed and otherwise passed around. If people didn't pass them around, it would devalue them as an advertising tool if only one person ever saw each one card.

6. AAXteriors

AAXteriors LawnSite Member

Same here just keep it clean and simple

7. Primetime-SRQ

Primetime-SRQ LawnSite Member

I also have it 2 sided as well.. That back side has the payment options.

8. Primetime-SRQ

Primetime-SRQ LawnSite Member

Here is the card..opps

[​IMG]

9. NC Greenscaper

NC Greenscaper LawnSite Senior Member

Simple and uncluttered

10. Jamesgateslandscaping

Jamesgateslandscaping LawnSite Senior Member

Mine is VERY clean upfront with basic contact info, the back of the card has a list of services that people LOVE. I hope to be redesigning this year to match all the redesigning I did on the trucks/shirts.
    James