Immigration Issues

Discussion in 'General Industry Discussions' started by DSIM, Mar 27, 2006.

1. Lawn Masters

Lawn Masters LawnSite Senior Member

AMEN!

I'm sick of illegals taking advantage of our homeland like it was some sort of free stuff for the taking.

immigrants that come here the legal way, have papers to prove it, and speak english/pay taxes, I'm totally fine with though.

I'll get off my soap box now, and shut my mouth.

2. PGA

PGA LawnSite Senior Member

And thats the problem. What started out as a good idea turned very bad very quick.

But this is getting off track.

This is a free country but only to the people that want to pay their dues. We cant have people coming in for a free ride.

But I will say this. America wouldnt be what it is today without the English, Irish, German, French, Italian, Black, Chinese, or Mexican people that have come here in the last 2 centurys.

3. DSIM

DSIM LawnSite Senior Member

PGA,
    There's a video called, "A Nation Adrift" It shows our country from the start and then progressively to where we are at now.

It shows Roger Baldwin who founded the communistic ACLU. It shows the lady responsible for Planned Parenthood. Along with many other interesting things.

America was built on Christian principles. Its not that way anymore, unfortunately.

4. PGA

Im going to step out of this conversation because I think its headed in the wrong direction and some hateful things are about to start flying.

5. bobbygedd

bobbygedd LawnSite Fanatic
    from NJ

hello, uncle tom. that's an old tale by the way- the african tribe leaders didn't sell thier people, that was only a lie, that ole whitey made up, to make things seem better

6. DSIM

PGA,
    I hope my religous rhetoric didnt offend you. I cant help it. I'm a religous guy.:)

7. PGA

Nothing that people believe in offends me. Im not here to judge anyone because I dont even know what I believe in is true.

I just think this thread is getting way offtrack and peoples feelings are going to get hurt and people will get pissed.

8. DSIM

Well its not far off track. We are talking about our country and the values we share.

9. Xterminator

Xterminator LawnSite Senior Member

Funny you start talking about Mexico and look where it leads. The white man is holding the black man down

10. DSIM

We shouldnt be putting any race down at all. This is not the intention of this thread.
    I believe all men are equal in God's eyes. What I am putting down is the criminal aspect of being here in America illegal.