Imprelis is bad for Spruce and other trees

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by Airborne Toxic, Jun 1, 2011.

1. grassman177

grassman177 LawnSite Fanatic

i have not heard from dupont on the buy back program however, do you just turn it over back to your supplier? sounds like that is what you did so i was wondering cuz i still have 1/2 gal left and i know you get full refund anyhow

2. jbturf

jbturf LawnSite Bronze Member

yes supplier/distributor has to issue the refund, and dupont is suposed to
    reimburse them, and its full refund for purchase price (straight to my personal acct :) )
    but distrib/ has to ship all remain/returned products back to dupont,
    who's footing that bill?

3. grassman177

dunno, but i am calling my supplier monday morning, and will likely give him a stern talk about why he has not told me about this. that is bs, and why dupont has not told me this, in any of our correspondence thru all of this.

4. jbturf

jbturf LawnSite Bronze Member

Thats odd , they said 10 days oonly tocall all people who bought imprelis,kinda a short window
    Posted via Mobile Device

5. lawntennis

lawntennis LawnSite Senior Member

10 day window is bs. If you bought it they will take it back for quite awhile.
    They can't put a deadline on their screwup.

6. grassman177

that is what i was thinking, that is hearsay at most. no way they would or could do that. it is an epa banned and recalled chemical.

7. PR Fect

PR Fect LawnSite Bronze Member

10 business days after your distributor has contacted you.

8. CHARLES CUE

CHARLES CUE LawnSite Silver Member

I Called my distributor to day so i can send back the rest of the product after getting the letter

They said they got a tank from DuPont to put all the Imperils in but don't know any more than that

They said to give them some time to find out whats going to happen

Charles Cue