Imprellis Hitting the news in Indy!

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by RABBITMAN11, Jun 14, 2011.

1. RABBITMAN11

RABBITMAN11 LawnSite Bronze Member

Reporting tonight at 6 about imprellis..

2. phillie

phillie LawnSite Senior Member

I heard a tg tech got stopped by a reporter. Great here we go.

3. phillie

I missed it. Turned it on with 5 mins left so I dont know what they said about it. By the way that tg tech didnt give them anything because they dont use it.

4. grassman177

grassman177 LawnSite Fanatic

someone should find the link and post it here so we can see it too

5. sprayboy

sprayboy LawnSite Senior Member
    from Indiana

Just looked on all the local tv websites and nothing is on them as of now.

6. phillie

Ok saw it at 7 and it was about the spruce issue. It said that there were a lot of trees with issues. They did say that is was marketed as a more environmentally friendly to contractors and that dupont is investigating it. Maybe they will float me $200 for a tree I apparently got with it. I'm usually pretty good about a 2 ft buffer on spruce/pines.

7. chrisby316

chrisby316 LawnSite Member

8. DA Quality Lawn & YS

DA Quality Lawn & YS LawnSite Fanatic

To me, it looks like most of this damage is in areas that have gotten very ample rainfall this spring after application. Is that a safe assumption?

I looked at lawns today that I treated with Imprelis around 3-4 weeks ago and did not see damage yet. Will look at them again in a week or two.

9. grassman177

grassman177 LawnSite Fanatic

No, we have had little rain here and same bad results
    Posted via Mobile Device

10. ted putnam

ted putnam LawnSite Platinum Member

Is there a difference as far as trees that have mulch mounds around them vs. unmulched trees. Someone mentioned this possibility in another thread and I have to say that I did notice that many of the trees in those pics were mulched. Have any of you noticed a difference?? Something I was curious about...