*****'in F-450 Superduty for sale, you snooze, you loose, truely....

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by UNISCAPER, Dec 9, 2005.

1. UNISCAPER

UNISCAPER LawnSite Bronze Member

2002 Ford F-450 with Power Stroke Diesel 52,000 miles. Automatic, cruise, yuppy windows, locks, air, tilt wheel, carpet on floor. Billet grille. Side running boards. Beyond excellent condition. Engine oil has been changed every 5000 miles, used as hair tonic for the homeless when they stand holding the cardboard signs! Rear end/tranny serviced as book requires. Dual tanks, with lots of fuel capacity.

It has a 12' flatbed dump with removable sides and rear barn style doors, Alcoa/Ford aluminum wheels. Tires are round! Brakes were redone so you don't have to use that board scraping along the ground anymore. Dual aluminum lockable side under body boxes can fit 2 extra guys to take to the job! Roll A Tarp to cover anything illegal you don't want anyone to see.....
    2 1/4" slide in hitch with D ring style safety chain hook ups with water ski rope attachment o will second as bungie jump holder along with trailer hitch stuff!. Wired for 7 prong trailer so people not paying attention can see when they are about to hit you from behind!

Will make an excellent truck for maintenance contractors, or light hardscape installers. Color is Ford white, very easy to keep shiney and clean. California truck, no rust ever anywhere because it don't snow here!!!!!!! I will supply photos to serious buyers, modeled by hot surfer chicks in thong bikinis.

I can deliver it as far as Illinois, as this would make a great excuse for me to take a break and visit relatives during the transaction.

Since this truck will cost near $50K new if you equip it as I have, and since it is nearly new itself, we will entertain offers between $27,000.00 and $25,000.00. Financing and terms are available throough GMAC finance to those qualified for a loan, all the standard credit checks and applications will apply. In the cold cruel woirld of life, Cash is always king.

Now, if you belieive any of what this ad reads, believe how much money this truck will make you. You've looked at all the rest, now check out the best
    (I'm not kidding)

Contact information is (858) 583-6444
    www.naturescapelandscape.com