1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

In need of prayer

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by NC Scaper, Aug 13, 2004.

1. NC Scaper

NC Scaper LawnSite Member

OK well here I go, the person in my life who let me use her mower to start my business is my grandma, she has been with me through all the trials and errors through the years. Today about 3 pm she went to the hospital and i just received a call that she is on her way to ICU and is barely breathing on her own. I love her very much and don't wanna lose her but if its her time then i know theres nothing I can do, but please pray for me and my family and especially my mom this is the last of her folks.

2. tiedeman

tiedeman LawnSite Fanatic
    from earth

I hope that everything goes well. Keep your head up
  3. NC Scaper

NC Scaper LawnSite Member

Also all the others on here that asked foe prayers I am continuing to do so and hope you will do the same for me as well
  4. Engine 41

Engine 41 LawnSite Member

Our thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family.
  5. Gr grass n Hi tides

Gr grass n Hi tides LawnSite Bronze Member

Thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. I think you'll find a great group of Christians here ready to help in the way counts most - praying for you.
  6. boxoffire

boxoffire LawnSite Member

Good luck NC Scaper. Peaceful thoughts from Raleigh, NC.... She won't leave you if you are not ready yet.
  7. Big Lew

Big Lew LawnSite Member
    from pa

God Love you and your's!
  8. MJLsLawnCareNmoreLLC

MJLsLawnCareNmoreLLC LawnSite Senior Member

You and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers.
  9. EastProLawn

EastProLawn LawnSite Bronze Member

I have said a prayer for you and your grandmother as well as your family, God Speed.....
  10. grass_cuttin_fool

grass_cuttin_fool LawnSite Gold Member

prayers are on the way tonight