In progress pics

Discussion in 'Hardscaping' started by cedarcroft, May 11, 2007.

1. cedarcroft

cedarcroft LawnSite Senior Member

these are from 2 different projects we are working on right now. both are on the LI Sound and are pretty extreme. The pool is a vanishing edge with a swim up bar and 2 water falls.

The other job is a 2900 sq ft patio around a existing pool and some great boulder features and the deck in the picture, which is really cool to stand on due to the drop off.

glencove1.jpg

CRESPI_05_07_07__3_.jpg

RICCHEZZA_05_07_07__10_.jpg

2. Midwest Lawn Services

Midwest Lawn Services LawnSite Member

WOW...what a view...keep us posted!

3. hoskm01

hoskm01 LawnSite Fanatic

Cedar, you are building the pool? Or doing deck/landscape work. Looks great, quite a project. Wouldnt mind more pics of the pool

4. cedarcroft

I will post more pics as we move along. the pool is being built by our pool sub. everything else is being done by us. all the masonary, boulders, decks, pergolas, bars and BBQ's etc. The pool is a custom vinyl with all sorts of features like tanning ledges, swimup bar, spillover spa etc. its gonna be nice. the pics above were taken this week, so that is pretty much what it looks like now. the liner should be in soon and the multiple patios will be installed over the next few weeks. the job with the deck is done except for planting and some boulders, which should be done this week. I will post more pics as soon as I get them.

5. ChampionLS

ChampionLS LawnSite Bronze Member

We just put lights in a Hexagonal shaped deck- One light at each point. Similar to your job here. Soon as I get some photos, I'll post them here. Love that view! What town in LI?

6. Dirty Water

Dirty Water LawnSite Fanatic

Moving from runways to Helipads?

7. cedarcroft

That hexagon is in Baiting Hollow. the vanishing edge pool is in Glen Cove.

8. ChampionLS

ChampionLS LawnSite Bronze Member

Evening Star Lighting is in Glen Cove (Sea Cliff Avenue) :cool2:

Dirty Water: We actually sell more deck and dock lighting than paver lighting because of how quickly they install, and since the Lamp Modules are completely flush, they're kid proof and indestructible. Try that with your surface mount lights. :laugh:

DSC01702.JPG

DSC01703.JPG

DSC01704.JPG

9. sheshovel

sheshovel LawnSite Fanatic

Both those jobs are going to be sooo kewl! Keep us posted.

10. lifetree

lifetree LawnSite Fanatic

Those are really nice views ... wish I lived there !!