1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Including Price on Flyers?

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by BrandonH, May 22, 2004.

1. walker-talker

walker-talker LawnSite Platinum Member
    from Midwest

I have www.postcardwarehouse.com do all my print jobs. They have great prices and great service. In the spring they did some postcards for me. Here is a pic of one. Keep in mind that this pic was a rough draft and the spelling was corrected, along with some other changes, but you get the idea.

proof1-27[1].jpg

2. EZTarget

EZTarget LawnSite Senior Member

that looks nice. can i ask where the pic of the lawn came from? always wonderin about that. do you take one and get permission to use or find one on the internet or did the company provide it?

3. walker-talker

walker-talker LawnSite Platinum Member
    from Midwest

It came from the designer of the postcard. PCW did not design this card....they only printed and mailed them. The designer of the card bought the rights to use it from a real estate company and they did pass these charges onto me.

4. broken leg

broken leg LawnSite Senior Member

You need to make sure you put an good till date and a address on all adds or a customer can hold on to it or give to a buddy with a bigger yard. Learned that in an advertising class I toke many years a go. The door hanger looked real good I would have a blank place to fill in the date and the address. Cover your back side in todays market place.

5. EZTarget

EZTarget LawnSite Senior Member

if you are doing targeted advertising right? mass distribution and that isn't feasible

6. allaccesslandscaping

allaccesslandscaping LawnSite Member

Whats up guys .........Let me let you guys in on a secret .... If you can do a trade with a copy place.... This will save you time and money..... I did a trade with a local copy place...... Mow and trim property you know the basic........ 50,000 flyers(color card stock) for 6 months of work bi monthly... Takes me about 2 to 3 hrs a month to do property....You do the math.... Plus got inside advertisment....Try it