Indiana Core Exam

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by jaredslawncare, Feb 7, 2005.

1. jaredslawncare

jaredslawncare LawnSite Member

Hey guys please help me out. I really need a detailed description of What all is on the Core Exam, i have it scheduled for this thursday and just got the manual so that leaves me only3 days, what is important for the test, what do i need to memorize and or not memorize. Anything and Everything about the Content of this test will help. Thanks

2. qps

qps LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Indy

3 days....your kidding right....do yourself a favor and don't take it and waste one of your testing dates.... ;)

3. jajwrigh

jajwrigh LawnSite Bronze Member
    Male, from Martinsville, IN

Read the book cover to cover twice before you go and you will be fine. The core is cake, but very important!! Let us know how you do!! Good luck!!

4. are you going to the class on the core then take the test after the class.

5. jajwrigh

jajwrigh LawnSite Bronze Member
    Male, from Martinsville, IN

JB brings up an excellent point. If you are taking the course and then testing afterwards then there is no reason to study because the instructors will pound the information into your head! If you are self studying review my previous post in this thread. Once again, good luck and let us know how you do. :p

6. jaredslawncare

I am only self studying, I read the book once last night, Ill read it again today, and again tommorow, and hopefully I will be ready to go.

7. Russ

Russ LawnSite Senior Member

You may want to consider "Off Site Testing".

8. qps

qps LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Indy

If you were taking the training class I would say go for it...good luck either way. :)

9. you really should look at spending the 100 bucks and take the class then the test, they are going to be teaching you what is on the test, it makes it a lot easier.

10. jaredslawncare

Well, I took the test today, and I got an 83 of 90, so I passed with flying colors. Boy am I glad to have that out of the way.